Higher Certificate: Office Administration NQF L5 – SAQA ID 23619
Our ICB Higher certificate in office administration will prepare you for a wide range of office positions, from secretary to general office manager.
- Senior Office Administrator
- General Office Manager
- Human Resources Administrator
- Labour Relations Administrator
- Certificate: Office Administration NQF L5, which consists of the previous six learning areas
Higher certificate in office administration Programme Duration:
Recommended 9 months of study
The higher certificate in office administration programme is accredited by QCTO and FASSET SETA
Subjects for the higher certificate in office administration programme:
- Business and Office Administration 2
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
What you will be able to do once you complete this level?
- You will have learnt a range of office admin techniques
- You will understand basic economics
- Be able to perform human resources administrative tasks
- Be able perform labour relations administrative tasks
Important Exam Information:
Assessment is based on the submission of a Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) which will comprise formative activities and evaluations, as well as one summative assessment (final exam). PoE assessment comprises formative/interim assessment of activities (assignments) and evaluations (test) that count 30% towards the total mark. A Summative Assessment (final exam) contributes to the remaining 70% of your marks. The PoE is basically a file containing all the evidence necessary for a learner to be declared competent against the relevant outcomes.
- You will be awarded with the National Certificate: Bookkeeping by FASSET upon successful completion of your PoE and your exams.
- You will also receive a Programme Completion Certificate from the ICB
- Assessment takes place in February, May, August and November.
- Please note that the ICB exam fees and annual memberships are not included in your programme fees. Please visit the ICB website at www.icb.org.za to familiarise yourself with the exam registration dates, the actual exam dates and the fees.
Last update: May 4 2017