Start studying the fully accredited Entrepreneurship Programme National Certificate Small Business Financial Management through distance learning with TWP Academy today. You will learn all the foundation level skills you need to start your own business.
Foundation Level- ICB Entrepreneurship Programme National Certificate Small Business Financial Management NQF L4 (SAQA ID 48736)
What careers will I be able to apply for once I complete this qualification?
We know that you want to study Entrepreneurship you are not looking for a career working for someone else. This qualification gives you the basic skills you need to successfully start your business, and ensure it runs efficiently and financially soundly.
- Grade 11 (Std 9) or equivalent
- You must be at least 16 years old
- Recommended 12 months of study
- Business Literacy
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Entrepreneurship 1
What you will be able to do once you complete this level?
- Understand what it means to be an entrepreneur in South Africa
- Identify business opportunities, set up a new business
- Understand the documents, processes and recording of financial transactions in the business
- Communicate effectively with all stakeholders
- Cost and price products and manage working capital
- Manage business logistics
- Work with SARS and other statutory bodies
This qualification is accredited by the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) as a Quality Assurance Partner of QCTO SETA and FASSET SETA. You will receive the following recognition once you successfully complete this programme:
- You will be awarded with the National Certificate: Small Business Financial Management NQF L4 (SAQA ID 48736) by FASSET
- You will also receive a Programme Completion Certificate from the ICB
- You will also receive a Programme Completion Certificate from TWP Academy
Join us today!
Impatient to get started? With us you don’t need to wait. Start your registration process with us and be studying within in a week.
You can fill in the form on this page and we will get back to you right away.
Alternatively you can call us on our toll free number: 0800 39 00 27
Last updated: November 03, 2018