The ICB and TWP Academy bring you the Advanced Level in our Business Management Program National Diploma Financial Accounting. Get ready to take the business world by storm with this qualification which will teach you all the skills you need to advance quickly in any industry.
Advanced Level Business Management Program National Diploma Financial Accounting NQF L6 (SAQA ID: 20366)
What careers will I be able to apply for once I complete the business management program national diploma financial accounting?
- Financial Accountant
- Accounting Officer
- Manager or Key Account Manager
- Business Manager, Business Consultant, Business Advisor
- Service or Sales Manager
- Grade 11 (Std 9) or equivalent
- Recommended 36 months of study
- Business Literacy
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Management 1
- Office and Legal Practice
- Business Management 2
- Marketing Management and Public Relation
- Financial Statements
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
- Business Management 3
- Financial Management and Control
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks
- Research Theory and Practice (By short dissertation, topic: Business Management)
What you will be able to do once you complete this level?
- Work with a management information system at a corporate level
- Prepare a business for internal/external audit
- Apply principles of strategic intent and strategic thinking in a global business environment
- Apply managerial finance and control principles in a commercial environment
- Draw up and interpret financial statements and reports in accordance with IFRS
You will be given the following awards once you have completed the Business Management Program National Diploma Financial Accounting:
- National Diploma: Financial Accounting NQF L6 (SAQA ID: 20366) by FASSET
- You will also receive a Programme Completion Certificate from the ICB
- You will receive the Programme Completion Certificate from TWP Academy
Remember that you need to register with ICB and pay your membership fee before you will be allowed to book your first exam. This membership fee is paid annually, so the quicker you finish the less you have to pay.
You can use the ICB Learner Portal to register, pay your membership and book your exams. You can also update your details, find resources to help you study and a number of other very useful functions.
Once you register for your first exam you will receive your Portfolio of Evidence (PoE) from the ICB. You will receive one for every exam you register for, and they are unique to the specific subject. There are a number of assessments and activities that you need to complete, which you then take to your exam. When you complete your exam you place that in your PoE with your home assessments and hand in the entire file. This is then assessed to see if you are deemed competent. The ICB exams are only part of your final mark as 30% also comes from the home assessments.
We really hope you join us soon on our Business Management National Diploma Financial Accounting program so that you can start your career in business management with confidence. You can either fill in the form on this page and we will get right back to you to discuss options and explain the final details.
Or you can call us on our toll free number: 0800 39 00 27
Last updated: November 03, 2018