TWP Academy offers fully accredited courses. Our Accreditation is issued by the Institute of Chartered Bookkeepers (ICB), who accredits us a Quality Assurance Partner (QAP) of the QCTO SETA.
Our accredited status means that we have had to prove that what we offer is of a high enough standard, and that we have all the personal, processes and means to service all of our students. It also means that we are financially stable and that we have the structures, venues, study material, tax status and BEE status at the right level.
The accreditation process is very rigorous, and starts with us having to prove all these factors in a file that we submit. If we pass this first phase then inspectors come and visit the college to check the facilities, and see that everything is as we described in our files.
TWP Academy has passed all requirements in full, and you can be confident that we are fully able to give you an excellent level of support throughout your studies.
Accreditation Number – A58500025
25 May 2016 – 24 May 2021
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) Accreditation
Accreditation Number – 300830
1 July 2015 – 30 June 2020
Accreditation letter: TWP Academy Accreditation Letter
TWP Academy is accredited for the following courses:
- Certificate Office Administration NQF 5 SAQA ID: 23618
- Higher Certificate Office Administration NQF 5 SAQA ID: 23619
- Diploma Office Administration NQF 6 SAQA ID: 35958
- Certificate Bookkeeping NQF 3 SAQA ID: 58375
- FET Certificate Bookkeeping NQF 4 SAQA ID 58376
- Diploma Technical Financial Accounting NQF 5 SAQA ID: 36213
- Diploma Financial Accounting NQF 6 SAQA ID: 20366
- Certificate Public Sector Accounting NQF 4 SAQA ID: 20352
- Diploma Public Sector Financial Accounting SAQA ID 20353
- Certificate Small Business Financial Management NQF 4 SAQA ID: 48736
Last updated: June 3 2017