Certificate: Office Administration NQF L5 – SAQA ID 23618
ICB Certificate in Office Administration will qualify you for a Certificate in Office Administration. This courses is on NQF level 5.
- Junior Office Administrator
- Office Assistant
- Public Relations Officer
- Marketing Administrator
- Grade 12 (Std 10) or equivalent.
- No prior accounting knowledge needed.
- You must be at least 16 years of age.
- Recommended 12 months of study
This programme is accredited by QCTO SETA, and you will receive your qualification certificate from FASSET SETA.
Subjects for ICB Certificate in Office Administration:
- Business and Office Administration 1
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Literacy
- Marketing Management and Public Relations
- Business Law and Administrative Practice
- Cost and Management Accounting
What you will be able to do once you complete this level?
Once you have completed the ICB Certificate in Office Administration course you will have the following skills:
- Be able to communicate in a business environment
- Be able to do bookkeeping up to trial balance
- Knowledge of cost and management
- Knowledge of accounting and computing;
- Basic Marketing and public relations knowledge
- Basic business Law and administrative practice knowledge
Important Information about your ICB Office Administration course:
Remember that you need to register with ICB and pay your annual membership fee before you can book your first exam. The best way to do this is on the ICB student portal. This portal is also the best place to book and pay for your exams.
Remember that there are cut off dates for when you can register for an exam, so keep an eye on the ICB exam timetable. Once you book your exam the ICB will send you your Portfolio of Evidence. This is very important and you will need to do the assessments and activities in the folder and take them along to your exam. You then hand in the exam paper with all the work you did at home. Your ICB exam and assessments all form part of your final mark.
You can start studying today!
If you are in hurry to get started we can help! Studying through distance learning means that you do not have to wait for a particular term to start. You can fill in the form on this page and we will call you back.
If you are in a real hurry you can call us on: 0800 39 00 27
Last Updated: June 11, 2017