The ICB Entrepreneurship programme is the perfect qualification to give you the knowledge and skills you need to be successful in starting and growing your own business. With a wide range of topics you will be ready for your own start up in no time.
ICB Entrepreneurship Programme
Why should I study the ICB Entrepreneurship Programme?
If you are financially-minded and have dreams to start, manage or develop a small/medium sized business, or want to help grow an established local company to a global enterprise, this is the study stream for you.
Every entrepreneurial venture needs someone who is financially savvy, and that’ll be you if you study this programme. The specially-selected subjects in this programme are designed to give you the financial, accounting and commercial skills you’ll need to make your business a success. The course also covers strategy, technical knowledge, and personal skills.
This programme is ideal if you are:
- Are dreaming of starting your own company someday
- Have already started a business but realise you have gaps in your knowledge
- Are thinking of partnering with a non-financial person in a new venture
- Want to make sure your existing or future company runs efficiently.
- Foundation Level – National Certificate Small Business Financial Management NQF L4 (SAQA ID 48736)
- Intermediate Level – Higher Certificate Office Administration NQF L5 (SAQA ID: 23619)
- Advanced Level- National Diploma Financial Accounting NQF L6 (SAQA ID: 20366)
Bookkeeping Qualifications and Courses offered in conjunction with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers:
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) is a highly respected professional body and Quality Assurance Partner for FASSET. College SA has been accredited by the ICB to offer their FASSET-accredited qualifications.
ICB Entrepreneurship Short Courses
Remember that you can study any of the individual subjects in the ICB Entrepreneurship program as a short course. That means if you need specific skills but don’t want a full qualification you can sign up for just one module so that you can learn the one skills you need.
You can read about ICB Entrepreneurship short courses here.
Here are the individual subjects you can choose from:
- Entrepreneurship 1 (ENT1)
- Bookkeeping to Trial (BKTB)
- Business Literacy (BUSL)
- Office and Legal Practice (OLPR)
- Entrepreneurship 2 (ENT2)
- Marketing Management and Public Relations (MMPR)
- Financial statements (FNST)
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations (HRLR)
- Entrepreneurship 3 (ENT3)
- Financial Management and Control (FMCL)
- Financial Reporting and Regulatory Frameworks (FRRF)
- Research Theory and Practice (RTAP)
If you want any more information on our Entrepreneurship programmes please give us a call and our friendly course experts can help you further. Or you can fill in the form on this page and we will get back to you shortly.
Toll free number: 0800 39 00 27
Last updated: June 17, 2017