The Higher Certificate Office Administration is the Intermediate Level in our Business Management program. You need to have completed the Foundation Level to gain entry to this program.
Intermediate Level – Higher Certificate Office Administration
Potential careers with your Higher Certificate Office Administration:
- Senior Office Administrator, Secretary, General Office Manager, Human Resources Manager, Labour
- Relations Manager, Field/Floor/ Store/Department Supervisor
- Customer Service Manager
Registration Requirements for the Higher Certificate Office Administration:
- Grade 11 (Std 9) or equivalent
- Completion of the Foundation Level qualification
- Recommended 24 months of study
Higher Certificate Office Administration Subjects:
- Business Literacy
- Bookkeeping to Trial Balance
- Business Management 1
- Office and Legal Practice
- Business Management 2
- Marketing Management and Public Relation
- Financial Statements
- Human Resources Management and Labour Relations
You will learn the following skills on the Higher Certificate Office Administration:
- Manage your diary and work schedule as a manager
- Operate efficiently as a general office manager of a business
- Apply marketing, law, PR and economics principles in business
- Draw up and interpret financial statements and reports
- Work efficiently with the HR and labour relations departments
- Apply business growth principles for local and global expansion
TWP Academy has been accredited by the ICB as the Quality Assurance Partner of QCTO SETA and FASSET SETA. That means that your qualifications are nationally recognised, and you will receive the following recognition on completion:
- A Higher Certificate Office Administration issued by FASSET
- A Certificate of Completion from ICB
- A Certificate of Completion from TWP Academy
The FASSET certificate takes up to one year to receive. You can use your certificates of completion from ICB and TWP Academy in your CV immediately so that you can start to apply for jobs in your chosen career.
Important Information about your Studies with ICB and TWP Academy:
As an accredited program you will be writing your exams in an official ICB exam venue. There are many of these across the country, and you can find details of exam venues on our ICB exam and assessment page. Remember that in order to register you will need to create an account on the ICB Learner Portal, register with the ICB and finally book and pay for your exam.
Once you have registered for your exam you need to look out for the ICB Portfolio of Evidence (PoE), which will arrive 3 to 4 weeks after you register for your exam. You will receive a unique for every subject, and you need to complete all the assessments and activities and take them along to hand in along with your exam. Remember that you need to understand your ICB exams and how the marks are allocated, as not all of your mark is from the exam. Only 70% of your mark is from the final exam, and 30% is from your coursework that you hand in in your PoE.
Join TWP Academy Higher Certificate Office Administration today!
We know how important your career is to you, and we will support you every step of the way to get qualified. You can either fill in the form and we will call you back as quickly as we can, or you can call us on 0800 39 00 27 and will give you all the information you need to register right away.
Last updated: June 10, 2017