The ICB Business management qualifications are fully accredited, and will ensure you have the knowledge and skills you need to improve the business and financial management, as well as the profitability of any business you choose to work on.
ICB Business Management Qualifications
Why study the ICB Business management qualifications?
This is just the ticket if you have ambitions of managing a business and its finances. Good business management is vitally important for a company’s commercial success. In the business management program, you’ll learn about business and financial management best practices, office and legal practice, human resource management, computer literacy, global business strategy and research methods in commerce.
The ICB Business management qualification is ideal if you are:
- Interested in being part of a company’s management team
- Determined to help a business grow and increase profits
- Driven to run a company’s operations economically
- Keen to learn how to run a company efficiently
- Looking to start your own business some day but want to gain experience first.
Qualifications in the Business management program:
- Foundation Level – National Certificate Small Business Financial Management NQF L4 (SAQA ID 48736)
- Intermediate Level – Higher Certificate Office Administration NQF L5 (SAQA ID: 23619)
- Advanced Level- National Diploma Financial Accounting NQF L6 (SAQA ID: 20366)
TWP Academy Accreditation
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) is a highly respected professional body and Quality Assurance Partner for FASSET and QCTO SETA’s. TWP Academy has been accredited by the ICB to offer their FASSET-accredited qualifications.
Being accredited means that inspectors from the ICB have read our documents showing how we propose to offer the ICB program to our students. Once we passed this phase, the ICB inspectors came to our campus and physically checked that we have all the facilities, staff and so on to support every student that joins us in future.
We were deemed to offer a high standard of education, and therefore are accredited to offer the ICB Business Management program.
Last updated: December 12, 2017