Why should I do the ICB Business Management Studies?
This is just the ticket if you have ambitions of managing a business and its finances. Good business management is vitally important for a company’s commercial success. In this programme, you’ll learn about business and financial management best practices, office and legal practice, human resource management, computer literacy, global business strategy and research methods in commerce.
This programme is ideal if you are:
- Interested in being part of a company’s management team
- Determined to help a business grow and increase profits
- Driven to run a company’s operations economically
- Keen to learn how to run a company efficiently
- Looking to start your own business some day but want to gain experience first.
Select one of the below qualification that will suite your need:
- Foundation Level – National Certificate Small Business Financial Management NQF L4 (SAQA ID 48736)
- Intermediate Level – Higher Certificate Office Administration NQF L5 (SAQA ID: 23619)
- Advanced Level- National Diploma Financial Accounting NQF L6 (SAQA ID: 20366)
- Bookkeeping Qualifications and Courses offered in conjunction with the Institute of Certified Bookkeepers:
The Institute of Certified Bookkeepers (ICB) is a highly respected professional body and Quality Assurance Partner for FASSET. College SA has been accredited by the ICB to offer their FASSET-accredited qualifications.